Sunday, January 1, 2012

Echo GT200R string trimmer acceleration


Just as alive as the day I bought it in 2001. This is the Echo GT200R with the new Powerboost Tornado engine. I am so happy with this machine I even went out and purchased a straight shaft SRM-210. 7 years later it has the newest Powerboost Twister. They are environmentally friendly, and power to weight ratio better in my opinion. With well over "consumable" hours on it, passed the 300 mark...you tell me. At only 21.2CC this little engine can really work. To prove it I have made 2 more short vids. Thanks for watching.

Girl Gnomes Get It Now! Purchasing Stanley Adjustable Sawhorse Atv Pictures Cheap




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links